1/04/2015

Travelling Nails

Joulukuun aikana tuli käytyä kotipuolessa parikin kertaa. Näiden reissujen lomassa päätin pitää instagramini aktiivisena #travellingnails -hashtagin kautta. Luvassa siis huonolaatuisia kuvia, mutta jotain vähän erilaista.


Going to visit my family for a few days. I have a love-hate relationship with travelling, today it's fun since this train is almost empty. There's my new manicure on the picture, made last night. Really like it, more info to come! ☺️


My #travellingnails here again. Today we were at a #finnish store, Tuuri. Didn't buy nail polishes, no good ones. What a nice weather today by the way ☔️☁️


I'm ending my trip in about three hours when I'll be returning to #joensuu . My #travellingnails are without any polish but I'm thinking the situation won't be like that for long.


Time to say hi to my #travellingnails again! Today I'm trying out travelling on Christmas Eve. Not a big fan yet.


My #travellingnails in my hometown, Vilppula. #vilppula#vilppulankoski 


First #travellingnails of 2015. Returning back to #joensuu from Christmas vacation.

Instagram tilini @nerdicnails päivittyy melko tiuhaan tahtiin, pääpaino on ehdottomasti kynsissä. Linkki tiliini löytyy tästä postauksesta tai blogin oikeasta reunasta :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Every comment brightens up my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...